- Cutting Cylinder:5 Blade cutting cylinder of high carbon steel runs on double ball bearings
- Bottom Blade: Specially angled heavy bottom blade for smooth cutting
- Frame:High grade cast iron heavy-duty frame
- Wheels:Cast Iron wheels 8” Diameter big with solid rubber tires
- Cutting Heights:can be adjusted from 1/4” to 3”
Back to products
MAXGREEN Side Wheel Lawn Mower MSW 12
Available on backorder
Categories: Lawn Mowers, Manual Lawn Mower
FALCON ROTARY LAWN MOWERSELF PROPELLED (Engine Operated) Rota Drive-50
- Self Propelled.
- Engine Operated.
- Deck Material is Made of Steel & Gatherer Material is Made of Textile.
- Provide Fine Grass Cutting.
SHARPEX LAWN MOWER – Electric ALUMINIUM DECK (SPX.18.ALM) 18″
|1 Electric Lawn Mower with 30 m clearly visible florescent orange cable, 1 extra blade, grinding attachment, tool kit, 1 cleaning cloth, 1 cleaning brush & Lawn Mower Cover|
FALCON CYLINDRICAL LAWN MOWERSELF PROPELLED (Electric Operated) ELECTO DRIVE+
Designed for medium to large size lawn. • Motor: Marathon/Crompton • Power: Single phase 2.0 hp • Cutting width: 51
MTD Wolf Garten A 400 E # 40cm 1800w A 400 E
- Motor: WOLF-Garten E-Power, 1800 W, 3500/min
- Wheels (f/r): 150 mm / 200 mm
- Central cutting height adjustment, 6-fold: 2.5–7.5 cm
- Grass catcher: 45 l
- »Flick Flack®« cable guide
- Filling level indicator
- Height-adjustable handle with Soft-Grip, foldable
- CCM system (cut, collect and mulch system)
- ACC system
FALCON ROTARY LAWN MOWER(Electric Operated) Roto Drive-46
Making your lawn look attractive doesn't have to be a noisy exhausting & tiring experience . With the new FALCON PR. Electric Rotary Lawn Mower .You can trim your grass with less noise , mess & exertion. FALCON electric rotary lawn mower is useful to produce the finest cutting of grass for small and medium sized lawns.
FALCON CYLINDRICAL LAWN MOWERSELF PROPELLED (Engine Operated) POWERDRIVE 600
MAXGREEN Side Wheel Lawn Mower MSW 16
Cutting Cylinder:5 Blade cutting cylinder of high carbon steel runs on double ball bearings Bottom Blade: Specially angled heavy bottom
There are no reviews yet.